ORGANIZE YOUR PICTURES ACCORDING TO YOUR IDEAS
- Unified operation of multiple devices.
- Removing of indentical pictures.
- Checking, modifying and adding GPS locations.
- Adding comments to your pictures.
- Time correction (different time zone).
- Available formats: JPG, DNG, MOV, MP4, BMP, PNG, TIF, CR, RAW…
Why do I need this software?
- If you collect photos from members of a trip, the pictures can be stored in cronologically organized folders.
- The organized files and folders can be shared, it is not restricted to your computer’s expensive software.
- If your order should be used at a presentation: the time related playlist guarantee the lack of counter overflowing.
- It can be used on as many devices as you wish! Types of devices can be stored in the names of pictures, also you can remove them at any time.
- If you forget to correct time zone in one of the cameras (for example -5 hours), you can correct it later, sorted by cameras – time sequence will be matched with the pictures of other devices by the software.
- If your pictures don’t have GPS information, you can add it later – sorted as you wish – so you can check on the map by clicking on the pictures.
- If you want to search quickly by topics among the pictures, expand the files or pictures inside with textual infos.
- If you have chaotic or unstructured data, PhotOrgan gives you structured organization. Maps and files can be organized flexibly, simply by moving them(?), subfolders can be deleted, or – as default – placed with a single move to the right location.
- If you have unwanted duplicates, triplicates, their presences are shown so they can be removed (another advantage: it is not restricted for pictures, but for any kinds of files). Of course any of them can be modified.
- Modified versions can be organized by moving or copying
Help us to translate PhotOrgan to Your language (english.lang file) and get 5 lifetime license for free!
(French, spanish, swedish, danish etc.)
Write us a letter for more info!
If You buy more licenses,
You’ll get discount!
1 -> 0%
2 -> 10%
3 -> 20%
4 -> 30%
5 -> 40%
6 or more -> 50%